[Review] THE FACE SHOP Stylist Super Hard Wax




Hi! This is my first post on this blog and what better way to kick things off then to review a hair care product. I have to admit I would have started with skincare but wax is a really important product in my life.
I have flat hair.  I compare my un-styled hair to a shape of a helmet, which is why I use wax almost everyday when I go out. With wax, this product can style your hair and unlike pomade, wax has a non-shiny (matte) finish. 

Other than that, let's get reviewing!


-
Full Product Name: THE FACE SHOP Stylist Super Hard Wax
-
Packaging:  This product comes in a white/clear plastic screw top container. The labels are all in metallic blue.
-
Weight: 80g
-
How to Use: Apply product to damp/dry hair and style accordingly.
-
Thoughts: 
This is my one my favorite products from the The Face Shop. Ever since I discovered the beauty of wax, I never looked back and always used it whenever I go out. NO MORE FLAT HAIR FOR ME! The product worked well with my hair and smelled really nice (a bonus!). However, I wish that it would hold up the style of my hair. This was able to hold my hair for a good half day (estimate) and I am not complaining...much. The packaging is really attractive as I introduced this brand of wax to one of my good friends who needed hair products. Compared to other brands, I definitely prefer this one because of how workable this product is on my hair.

For its price, quality, and packaging, this is a great buy and I use this everyday. Whoops! I ran out; I guess I need to go buy more!
-
TL;DR: 
Effectiveness 3/5
Texture 4.5/5
Packaging 4/5
Price 4.5/5

Pros: affordable, smells nice, matte, easy to style hair, easy to wash off 
Cons: does not last too long 

No comments:

Post a Comment