[Review] THE FACE SHOP Clean Face Mild Lotion




The Face Shop Clean Face Mild Lotion is a product I discovered one day when I went to the acne skincare section of my local store in LA Ktown. I am giant fan of Tea Tree Oil for treatment on my acne so my eyes immediately lit up. You could say that I checked out this product immediately.


Full Product Name: The Face Shop Clean Face Mild Lotion
-
Packaging: A creme-colored glass bottle with a screw top cap
-
Weight: 130 ml
-
How to Use: After washing face and applying toner, applied desired amount to face.
-
Thoughts: 
This is a product I use EVERYDAY after I do my nightly skincare routine (cleanser -> toner -> this lotion). Presently, I am on my second bottle and it is 60% used up! I will definitely restock once I reach the end of this one. The product, when poured, is a little bit watery so be careful when you tip the bottle. I was accustomed to thicker moisturizers, so I was surprised how much I poured out/wasted the first time.  In terms of moisturizing level, I feel it does an alright job, but you can apply more if you feel the need. The mild lotion has a little bit of a scent so you won't suffocate on the scent as it stays on your face. Also, can we talk about how this aesthetically pleasing this bottle looks. The hard glass container makes it look really classy and sturdy as you place it in your bathroom. These little details really make me feel that I am buying a quality product from my favorite skincare store!

Using this product helped control my acne as I notice my skin is really oily whenever I wake up in the morning, where I discover new painful pimples. The main tea tree extract ingredient is what I love about this product (it prevents current and future pimples)! Another upside of using this product is the ability to fade acne scars, a giant plus (especially for my skin). This all thanks to tea tree!! For maximum benefit, I would advise to use this product after cleaning your face AND using acne creams/spot treatments/ tea tree oil, etc. to maximize the control over stopping acne.

-
TL;DR:

Pro(s): tea tree extract ingredient (GREAT for acne), love product bottle aesthetic
Con(s): watery lotion (kind-of moisturizing)
-
Where to get this product: 
*TheFaceShop local locations 
*Amazon
*The Face Shop website (Canada?)

No comments:

Post a Comment