[Review] The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil


So... The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil is a holy grail item for me! I use this product everyday and love love love what it does to destroy my pimples. I discovered this product way back when I went into the The Body Shop store in my local mall. Buying this product was the best decision as it is always effective.


Full Product Name: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
-
Packaging: This product comes in two sizes 0.33 US FL OZ and 0.67 US FL OZ. The oil is packaged in tinted green glass bottles with a screw on cap. 
-
Weight: 10 ml or 20 ml
-
How to Use: Apply to face when needed (acne scars, pimples, blemishes, blackheads) using cotton bud or fingers. I personally use my clean fingers!)
-
Thoughts: 
This is another one of those products I use all day/everyday. I am on my fourth bottle and I am using the bigger size since I use it so frequently! The product, when poured, is an oil. Do not fret if you think that it will be hard to pour; the bottle has a little spout that comes out in drops (perfect for controlling how much you want to use). You will not waste anything.

This product comes in two sizes, both in cute mini glass screw on containers. Personally, I recommend buying the bigger bottle since it is a better deal and you get the bang for your buck. The sizes (see above picture) are not that much bigger, but to each their own right?

Tea Tree oil helps control my acne as I notice my skin is really oily whenever I wake up in the morning (or just in general), where I discover new painful pimples. The tea tree extract ingredient fights current and future pimples! Another upside of using this product is the ability to fade acne scars, a giant plus (especially for my skin) and decrease the appearance of blackheads. For maximum benefit, I would advise to use this product after cleaning your face AND throughout the day to help decrease the pimple. This is how I use the product on a daily basis.

Although I have other acne skincare products, I will definitely venture and use the other products in the Tea Tree Oil line for this brand. I haven't been able to try those products out since I have to finish using the products I have currently. However, when I do, I will definitely review (so stay tuned for that)!

Thanks for reading!
-
TL;DR:

Pro(s): 15% tea tree oil (GREAT for acne, blackheads, and acne scars)
Con(s): NONE
-
Where to get this product: 
*The Body Shop local locations 
*The Body Shop online store

No comments:

Post a Comment